My First BzzAgent Campaign

BzzAgent is a site that will send you products (for free) and in return you spread the word about them to your friends and family. 
 
     "Get invited to try products you’ll love. Share your opinion about them and we’ll invite you to try even more. We reward our most active BzzAgents with the best campaigns, and more of them."

   The site is really user friendly, and fun. You complete surveys to boost your score and reveal information on what kind of campaigns you would be best suited for. Your BzzScore is on a scale of 1-10, the higher it is, the better. Higher score=more campaigns. Once you get picked for a campaign  they will ship a BzzKit (if applicable). Once you get your kit you can start using and reviewing the product.

There is a code of conduct you must follow when spreading the Buzz though. Make sure you tell people that you are a BzzAgent and you received this kit for free. Always be honest and real.


Now on to my first Campaign. If you would rather watch a video click here.





  I was picked to be apart of the Something Extra Campaign. It is the new costumer rewards card from Raleys/Bel Air/ Nob Hill. In my BzzKit I received...

  • 6 (deactivated) cards pre-loaded with 200 'extra points', $5 off $50 coupon, and a coupon for free Artisan Bread
  • Something Extra Magazine
  • A reusable orange tumbler w/ straw
  • Sink Strainer
  • Ice Cream Scooper
I was sooooooo excited when I got my kit in the mail. I ripped into it and enjoyed all the goodies.  The sink strainer is especially helpful. 

The Something Extra program is very easy. You spend money on your regular groceries, and for every dollar you spend you get 1 "extra point". For every 100 extra points, you get $1 store credit. So on this card I have $2 already, and a loaf of bread!! Once your card is activated you can go online and add coupons directly to your card (NO CLIPPING!) When you checkout your saving will be automatically applied.

This rewards program sounds really easy, with no hassle and I think a lot of people are really going to benefit from it. 

If you usually do the shopping and want to try one of these awesome cards out please leave a comment saying "i want one,First" or "SECOND" etc... Then email me at calvillotaylor@gmail.com. I only have 5, so be quick! 

Look out for my first shopping trip with my new Something Extra Card, and come back and tell me your sweet scores from Raleys.








1 comments:

 

Blogger news

Chasing Birdies

Blogroll

About